Certificate in KPI Usage for Business English Trainers
Questions are often raised about how much business knowledge a trainer working in-company and with in-service participants actually needs. One area that is often cited is linked to KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). This intensive self-directed distance learning course will provide trainees with all the business knowledge they need to discuss KPIs with course participants.
1. To understand what KPIs are and develop the business knowledge of teachers and trainers in this area.
2. To better understand what our course participants talk about when they mention their workplace KPIs.
3. To be better able to discuss KPIs with course participants.
4. To know a range of common workplace KPIs.
5. To consider what errors are made in KPI usage in the workplace.
Who Should Study the Certificate in KPI Usage for Business English Trainers?
The course will appeal to Business English trainers who wish to develop their business knowledge in this commonly spoken-of area. This is not aimed at those who wish to set or train KPI usage but will allow a teacher or trainer to understand issues raised in training linked to KPIs and have engaging discussions with in-service course participants.
The course has the following content:
• Defining what KPIs are and are not
• Considering why trainers in our field need this knowledge
• Comparing and contrasting KPIs and target
• Types of KPI
• Understanding ROI
• KPIs for profits, costs and margins
• KPIs for employees and customers
• What dashboards are and their uses
• Errors in KPI usage
• The language of KPIs and teaching in this area
The course is assessed by one of four options of assignment focusing on lesson planning or materials development utilising or around the theme of KPIs.
£69 (GBP) / €79 (EUR) including course materials, assessment and certification.